Monday, December 25, 2006

Charles and His Dogs

My wonderful little brother got me both Pets and University expansion packs for Christmas. (And yeah, really that means my parents got it, so thanks, Mom and Dad!) Meet Hestia (grey and white) and Jupiter (camel and brown), the Earl's hunting dogs. Here are some random pictures of Charles playing with them (and his boat).










































If you look closely in this picture you can see the Earl off in the background, watching his son.














Hope all of you are having a Merry Christmas!
-Sydonie

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas!! I hope you had a good one, although it sounds like you did! Yay for Pets and Uni! I just love the new hunting dogs. They are super cute! I'm back from my wedding/honeymoon and am finally able to catch up on all the lovely sims blogs! I've also had time to update my site, which I've been dying to do since before the wedding! Check it out!

Shana said...

Aw, the dogs are so cute! Have fun with Pets and University! :D

lothere said...

Gah! These pictures are adorable. Now I want Pets more than ever! I am so afraid of installing it and ruining something--if only the convenient "bug" I seem to have that allows me to get high-quality graphics with my crap video card.

I have several stories for which I would need a real live Belsar, Hundr, and/or Kottr at least, and I could do cool things with wolves...

Love that last action shot with the stick in the foreground, by the way! :-D

Sydonie said...

Thanks. That's a really interesting bug.
Maybe pets will work with it...? Anyway, I hope you get it some day so you can try.